Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kohl's Haul... Don't look away in disgust just yet !

I'm sure there are many who don't think too highly of Kohl's. I'm sure there are some that haven't even heard of the store.

Yes. I know. Kohl's isn't exactly the type of place you'd enter expecting to find the next big trend. Or the best quality item. However. It does hold hidden treasures if you know how and where to look.
 I hit the sale rack and I'm golden. There are basics for $3.00 or less. And jeans are always at a great price. I've bought a few pairs of Levi's there, for a clearance price; it's wonderful. Things that aren't on sale are also nicely priced, I'm just too cheap to buy something full price, even if it's reasonable. :3

I'd also like to note, their beauty selection is quite nice. I've purchased a few things from their Flirt! brand, and I'm never disappointed. They also have a wide variety of fragrances from their own (which do smell quite nice), to high end like Burberry and Calvin Klein. And for a nice price as well !

Anywho... on to my purchases.



Apt. 9 ... on sale for $15.00 ?
Ever since seeing Monte Carlo (yes.. I know.. the fashion was gorgeous though), I've been wanting a tweed style jacket. And then I found this beaut, in the adult section none the less !


...
Linen pantaloons... a perfect beach cover-up!






Apt. 9 ...
I've been on the search for creamy nude heals for AGES. I finally found a nice pair on the clearance rack :) !


...
Just a pretty flower accessory. Probs going to put it on my hair, or maybe pin it to a blazer.


... on sale for $2.80 
Brown/gold tone bangles are a fashion must have. I love when they jingle.

So that's that... I'll try to integrate my new purchases into some outfits and post them up. Those bangles have already been appearing on my wrists quite a bit !
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment