My hair has been growing out quite nicely, and I have discovered that I can no-heat curl it into quite a pretty wavy texture, with practically no effort. It's only a few steps as well !
1. Take shower. Suds up :) !
2. Towel dry hair, put on comfy robe.
3. Apply mousse to hair and comb through. I use John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse and a wide toothed comb.
4. The only part that really involves effort : separate your hair into two sections and let them just hand around your neck. Twirl each section as much are you can using your fingers. Release. The hair should just stay semi twirled. Continue twirling and releasing until hair is pretty much completely dry. (I also tried twirling hair into a bun and pinning, and received very similar results, if you're feeling especially lazy ;) )
5. When hair is dry and curly wurly, flip your head over and shake it out ( Or take your pins out and flip and shake ).
6. If you so desire, you may apply hair spray to keep the volume and maximum wave.
7. DONE !
Now, obviously this will only work for certain textures of hair, and I sincerely apologize if you do not obtain the same result. Also, this is one of those things that you have to train your hair to do. After doing this very frequently, my hair upon the first twirl stays put and turns into wavys all on it's own.
The jumper is from a charity shop.
Good luck ladies !