I've seen other bloggers nominated for this little award, and now it's my turn ! :) I've been nominated by Precindy of Fashion and the Rebel.
The Liebster Award is a little way to get new, up-and-coming bloggers some attention. Nothing's better than gaining a new follower when you're just getting started ! Nominees must have less than one hundred followers, and boy do I have way less than that :)
A few rules for the award:
~ Eleven facts about yourself !
~Answer the eleven included questions that I've posted for you.
~ Choose eleven people ( less than one hundred followers ! )
~ Please follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees !
So heeere I go !
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I am slightly obsessed with Huntington Beach California. I am going to live there one day.
2. I will eat anything. Frogs legs, rabbit, escargot. It's all good. #humantrashcan
3. I love clothing to an unhealthy point. I see myself as a collector.
4. I just bought black lipstick, and yes I plan to wear it out and about ! I also want to buy lightblue lipstick.
5. My boyfrand's from the United Kingdom. Long long story.
6. The best concert I ever saw was Nine Inch Nails.
7. I swear I should have been born in the eighties. Hair metal and grunge make me smile.
8. I'm probably getting Social Distortion tickets soon.
9. I'm one of the most thrify people I know. I only buy things on clearance or sale, and I usually always have a coupon.
10. If it's shiny, sparkly, or studded, I want it.
11. I want a career in the social sciences or the humanities. I want to help someone of something. I'm also extremely passionate about the environment. Seeing junkyards and piles of scrap metals makes me very uncomfortable.
Eleven Questions I Was Tagged To Answer
1. Chanel or Prada?
Hm. I want a Prada bag very badly. Clothing wise though, Chanel is gorgeous yet gothic. Both ? :)
2. What are your aspirations in life?
I want to be financially successful, not only to support myself and what I want, but to give back as much as possible. I can't wait to bake a batch of cookies to give to the homeless shelter near where my future home will be.
3. One thing in your closet you cannot live without?
My mom's boyfriend's AC/DC vintage tour shirt. My mom's old flannel. My mom's cutoffs. Vintage <3 span="span">3>
4. Your role model in life?
I'm a Little Monster.
5. What is your favorite place to shop?
H&M, Forever 21, charity shops and consignment shops.
6. Any hidden talent?
I can make a pretty convincing dolphin sound.
7. What made you start blogging?
I started following other bloggers, so I thought, why not ? I love diy. I buy so much make up, why not tell you what works and what doesn't ? And clothing... I could do outfit posts every day.
8. If you could switch places with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Mila Kunis. She's a babe, that is all.
9. Favorite place in the world?
Huntington Beach California
10. Who is your fashion icon, if you have any?
Celebrities, not so much. I love street style. Lookbook.nu is amazing for seeing some sick street style. (that's a tongue twister)
11. Number one beauty secret?
I get perfect waves every morning from a simple overnight bun I learned from bubzbeauty. I cannot find the video, but you basically divide your damp showered hair into two sections, twist them around each other, and then twist it all into a bun. Sleep over night, and wa la ! Perfect natural waves.
All of my followers have one hundred plus members, so if you're reading this, and you have less than one hundred followers, I nominate you ! :)
My Eleven Questions for You
1. What is your dream career ?
2. Girly girl or tom-boy ?3. Best advice you ever received ?
4. Favourite current fashion trend ?
5. Matte or neon ?
6. Favourite olympic event to watch ?
7. Do you have a specialty dish ? (I make a mean corn salsa :) )
8. Comfort over style ? Or style over comfort ?
9. Would/have you ever dye/dyed your hair a crazy bright colour ?
10. Celebrity inspiration ?
11. Beauty tip or secret ?