Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Revlon ColorStay Cream Eyeliner Review









So I've basically been using this as my go-to liner for the past two months. No eye shadow, just a swipe of liner, some gloss, and rushing out the door. 

It's a sleek little bottle, and they cleverly attach the brush to the lid. I actually just found out yesterday that you can connect the brush to the lid to extend the brush handle. I prefer it on its own. The pot it's self holds plenty of liner gel, and I've barely scratched the surface as you can see in the picture above.

The color itself is just a brown. The consistency is great, it swipes on very easily with no mess, and above all, it stays put all day with zero creasing. I didn't even need primer. The brown color is perfect for everyday wear or dramatic. It has a light shine to it that makes it just noticeable enough. 

It's a nice liner, and a good drugstore purchase to add to my collection. Liners are not really worth a big price tag to me. 

Lalala !


No comments:

Post a Comment